Retreat Lodge has a small bait & tackle store for all your bait & tackle needs, also a newly remodled fish cleaning building for that stringer of walleyes. If you would like a fishing guide while ex-ploring Lake Vermilion
there are a number of ex-
available: some guide for
walleyes, some guide for
muskies, some are multi-
specie guides, some guide
the east end, some guide
the west end. So please let
us know ahead of time so
we can reserve the right
guide for you.
Retreat Lodge supports
CPR/Catch Photo Release
Let's Go Fishing!
Most folks come to Retreat Lodge to sample the great fishing in Lake Vermilion.
Click on your favorite fish species to find out more information and to view some fantastic photo albums.
2017 Fishing Season Openers
May 13, 2017 - Walleye & Northern Pike
May 13, 2017 - Large & Smallmouth Bass
June 3, 2017 - Muskie
Special Regulations for Lake Vermilion
- Walleye Limit Four (20"-26" must be released) one over 26"
- Northern Pike Limit Three (24"-36" must be released) one over 36"
- Muskellunge (Under 54" must be released)
- Large and Smallmouth Bass Limit--Six (combined)
- Bluegill & Sunfish Limit--Twenty (combined)
- Perch Limit--Twenty Daily--Forty/Possession
Lake Vermilion's Family Fishing Resort - Book your 2017 Vacation! 800-682-6296 Info-Request
© 2014 Retreat Lodge, 2320 Retreat Lodge Road Cook, Minnesota 55719